Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Sunday 13 July 2014

Palazzo Pants And A Blouse

This outfit is so comfortable in the really hot weather we've had recently...
I bought two pairs of palazzo pants, they are made from viscose so are quite comfortable as they don't make you feel sweaty.  I needed to find a couple of blouses and was having trouble finding something that wasn't made out of tee shirt fabric.  New Look is a shop I never go in but decided to have a quick look round in one branch last week and found two blouses that were just what I was looking for.  I always thought New Look was just for trendy youngsters.  The young lady who worked in the one I went into was very helpful and friendly so I didn't feel out of place.  This blouse is polyester and drapes very nicely, it cost £14.99 and was just the sort of thing I was looking for.  I didn't want a bright, white cotton blouse that would look like part of a uniform, this blouse is slightly off white and has the sheer detail on the yoke.  In future I won't dismiss shops that I consider too young and trendy for us oldies.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ann, I have never even thought of wearing palazzopants but I might give them another look now! The outfit looks very cool and comfortable. I would have a look in New Look from time to time, I like some of their shoes ,not the 6 in heel ones!