Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Navy Blue And Red Outfit

Yesterday was a lovely day so rather than wearing my winter cagoule I was able to go to meet friends for coffee wearing a jacket...
 We sat on the patio outside the coffee shop in the sunshine.  I wished I'd worn a hat, the sun was very strong and my scalp gets sunburnt easily, I'd like a flatter style of hat, something that doesn't have a high crown, a hat similar to what they wore in the 1930s/40s/50s, I don't want it to be the only thing that is noticeable about what I'm wearing, which hats can be.


tubby3pug said...

very cute colors

retro rover

Peggy said...

Hi Ann, red and navy are such a classic combination to wear anywhere.To wear or not to wear a hat, when and where? I have begun to wear a hat in very sunny weather as I find my hair colour fades very fast with the sun!