Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Looking for Fashion Blogs

First of all, here's a bag and wallet I bought this year...
 
The handbag was £18 and the wallet was £5.  This is a very roomy bag with lots of pockets inside so everything doesn't fall in a big jumble to the bottom.
 
Right, the reason for this post is because I've looked and looked for fashion blogs by older women and so far haven't found one.  There are loads of blogs by youngsters and there is some mention of old women who dress ridiculously.  In my opinion these so called fashionable older women just look weird, there is nothing nice about crepey skin or cellulite.  Some people will disagree with this opinion, that is up to them, but I have both and do not want it on display.
 
Do you know of any bloggers who are older and dress in a dignified manner?  Please let me know if you do, I'd love to compare notes with them.


No comments: