Sewing, stitching, baking, cooking, gardening, shopping and general homemaking.

Thursday 31 October 2013

Chicken Scratch Embroidery

I hadn't been in the mood for embroidery lately, too busy with other things, like going on holidays, sorting my clothes out and spending more time outside in the lovely summer weather we had.  Now, at last, I'm back in the mood.  I've wanted to do some chicken scratch embroidery for a long time, this week I settled down and made this...
It was quicker to do than I expected it to be and I got it finished in three days.  It looks very pretty, I'm already planning my next project.


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Looks gorgeous Ann, but 3 days of embroidery?! I know you love to craft miniature things though so not surprised you would spend so much time to get something perfect!

Ann said...

Three days were quick for me, I expected it to take me much longer!